PIN IT TO WIN IT! Contest - Convention Admission Drawing
Arizona homeschoolers and those interested in home education were invited to participate in AFHE's PIN IT TO WIN IT! Convention Admission Contest March 8-15, 2013. Participants completed the PIN IT TO WIN IT! steps listed below and completed the online entry form to be entered in a drawing for a chance to win free admission to AFHE's 30th Annual Arizona Home Education Convention Friday, June 14 and Saturday, June 15, 2013 at the Phoenix Convention Center. This prize includes a free one-year AFHE membership.
CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCED
We are pleased to announce that 35 Pinterest users participated in AFHE's first-ever Pin It to Win It! Contest for a chance to win free convention admission for this year's convention. Many thanks to everyone who participated!
And the winner is ... Candice Baldon
Friday, March 8 - Friday, March 15, 2013
PIN IT TO WIN IT
1) Follow AFHE on Pinterest
2) Create a board on your Pinterest page titled Arizona Homeschooling
3) Re-pin two pins from our board "AFHE Events" onto your Arizona Homeschooling board.
4) Re-pin the Arizona Home Education Journal pin from our board "Homeschool Magazines" onto your Arizona Homeschooling board
5) Pin one quote from the memes page on the AFHE website
6) Complete the online entry form
- The winner of the prize drawing will be announced on March 16, 2013.
- Contest participants must be 18 years old or older.
- The prize includes admission for one individual or married couple plus one-year AFHE membership.
- Does not include admission for children or teens, teen program fee, Friday Night Family Entertainment admission, parking, food, lodging, travel expenses, etc.
- The prize is valid only for the 30th Annual Arizona Home Education Convention June 14-15, 2013 and cannot be redeemed for a future year's convention.
- If the winner is a current AFHE member, the membership will be extended one year from the current expiration date.
- Participants must provide the URL to their Pinterest page for verification purposes.
- Contest winner must register for the convention by the May 13 early registration deadline. Registration instructions will be provided.