Student ID Cards
AFHE is offering a student ID cards as a service to our community. Arizona homeschool families will enjoy these quality, laminated photo ID cards for your homeschooled students. These are great for use at businesses that offer student discounts such as at movie theaters and other venues.
July 7 through August 31, 2017
Student ID cards will be mailed approximately the second week of September.
Non-Member Pricing: $12 first child in the family, $10 per sibling
Members save $2 per card: $10 first child; $8 per sibling
Photos must be received by AFHE no later than September 3
If your child had his/her photo taken by Chad Dahlquist Photography at the AFHE Convention, the Dahlquists will send a photo of your child to AFHE at no charge.
- High-resolution digital photo with a file size that is at least 1MB
- Photos should be taken against a neutral, uncluttered background and be well lit
- Avoid shadows on the face and harsh shadows in the background
- Do not crop your photo before sending
- Do not embellish the photo or add filters or frames
- Send as a jpg or png
- Label the file name lastname_firstname.jpg or lastname_firstname.png
- We do not know your child and we want to ensure that the right photo goes with each ID card, so labeling the file name with your child’s name in the format above assists with accuracy.
Order your student ID cards between July 7 and August 31, 2017